Hurricane Damage Insurance Claims in Florida
Hurricanes are an unfortunate reality of living in Florida, but that is why you paid a lot of money for your insurance coverage.
All too often, insurance companies want to take your money and not pony up when a hurricane strikes. Don’t get pushed to the back of the line when you can hire professionals to make your claim a priority.
We have helped hundreds of homeowners achieve fair results on their wrongfully denied or underpaid hurricane claims, and we would welcome the opportunity to help you.
Insurance companies routinely require “confidentiality and non-disparagement” provisions in settling their insurance claims, which only goes to substantiate that wrongfully denying or underpaying claims is part of their state-wide business model. Our experienced hurricane damage attorneys understand the challenges you face and are committed to helping you get the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
What Can Our Florida Hurricane Damage Lawyers Help You With?
Our hurricane damage attorneys can assist you with:
- Property damage claims
- Insurance disputes
- Business interruption claims
- Personal injury claims related to hurricane damage
- Claims involving government aid or assistance
Client Testimonials - Success Stories from Our Florida Hurricane Damage Clients
- “I had extensive damage to my home from Hurricane Irma. My insurance company only stated $8k worth of damage but because my deductible was so high they sent me a check for $3k! I couldn’t even get the insurance company to return my phone call for 3 months! I didn’t know what to do so I hired an insurance adjuster to fight the claim. After over a 16mths of fighting it had finally gotten to the point to bring in a lawyer. They recommended Grant Krapf and I’m so glad they did! I couldn’t believe how quickly he got a response from the insurance company. In total, I had been waiting for nearly 2 years and when Grant and his team came on board it was a matter of months before they were able to get the insurance company to settle. I was shocked and amazed! I have never hired an attorney before and I had always heard unflattering stories but this was not my experience. Even after the settlement they have been kind enough to still help me with questions or advice relating to the house. They are good people and they do good work! It’s incredible when you feel like you are going up against a giant and want to give up and can find extraordinary people that will fight for you and never give up!” -Emily Hakimipour
- “Grant & his staff are extremely professional. They really care about their clients,and help in every aspect of your situation. I highly recommend this practice.” -Diane Schrutt
Our Track Record in Florida Hurricane Damage Cases
Our Florida hurricane damage attorneys have a proven track record of successfully resolving cases for clients affected by hurricanes in Clearwater, Tampa Bay. With extensive knowledge of Florida’s hurricane damage laws, we have secured the maximum compensation for our clients, helping them recover and rebuild.
How Our Florida Hurricane Damage Lawyers Work for You
Our hurricane damage attorneys offer:
- Free consultations to evaluate your case
- Aggressive representation in negotiations with insurance companies
- Comprehensive investigation of your claim to maximize compensation
- Expert legal advice and guidance throughout the process
- No fees unless we win your case
Contact Our Florida Hurricane Damage Lawyers Today
If you’ve been affected by a hurricane in Clearwater, Tampa Bay Florida, contact our expert hurricane damage attorneys for a free consultation. Email us or book your appointment now, and let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Get Started with Our Florida Hurricane Damage Lawyers – Fill Out the Form
Take the first step towards justice by filling out the form below. Our Florida hurricane damage attorneys will review your information and get in touch to discuss your case further.
Free Case Evaluation
We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and how we can help. We care about you and want to support you through this difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Florida Hurricane Damage Lawyers
Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t pay any fees unless we win your case.
The duration of a hurricane damage case varies depending on its complexity, but our attorneys work diligently to resolve your case as quickly as possible.
In Florida, the statute of limitations for property damage claims, including hurricane damage, is typically four years from the date of the incident. However, it’s important to contact a Florida hurricane damage lawyer as soon as possible to ensure the best chance of success.
While you can attempt to handle your claim independently, it’s highly recommended to have an experienced Florida hurricane damage attorney on your side. They can help ensure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to and navigate the complex legal process.
Our team of expert hurricane damage attorneys will gather evidence, including photographs, expert opinions, and documentation, to build a strong case on your behalf.
Contact our Florida hurricane damage attorneys immediately. We can review your case, identify the reasons for denial, and fight to get your claim approved.
Yes, our Florida hurricane damage lawyers have experience handling claims involving government aid or assistance and can help you navigate the process.
Don’t let hurricane damage hold you back. Contact our experienced hurricane damage attorneys in Clearwater, Tampa Bay Florida to get the legal help you need. With a proven track record of success, we’ll fight for your rights and help you secure the compensation you deserve.